1. We loved our stay here. The staff kind of felt like family. ;) The rooms were nice, it was clean, aircon was great, everything was all good. Our plan was to stay one night, but we ended up staying one more just because of the great staff and the location. I can highly recommend it!
Cecilia Jennehag Sweden
2. This was one of the best hostels I've stayed at! The staff was great; everyone was friendly and hospitable. The place was clean and well-run. I would definitely come back to Hostel Central Station!
Dunya Matich USA
3. A great place to stay while in Belgrade with a fantastic location just across the train/bus station and with the city centre few minutes away casual walk. The place is clean, beds are very comfy and the staff is very helpful. They’ve also opened a new place just 100 meters from the hostel where the rooms are even better and you’ll get a big and well equipped kitchen. Also they have a bar downstairs just outside the hostel. I fully recommend this place.
Marius Codrea Romania
4. The hostel is located in ideal place. If you want to visit not only Belgrade, than it will take 2 min to the railway station and 3 min to the coach. Rooms are cleaned, personnel is very friendly and helpful.
Alexey Efimov Russia
5. Great location, very friendly staff and cheap...what more you need? :))
Panagiotis Papadopoulos Greece
6. We have been two weeks in Serbia. During our time in Belgrade we have stayed in Central Station Hostel. Its a nice hostel with location just across the central station and near the city centre , friendly staff and not atleast the best balcony in Belgrade.
Emil Niielsen Breidahl Danmark
We really loved this hostel. Great rooms, location and staff. Got a lot of interesting insight on the cities history, pubs, restaurants (and whatever we asked) from the hosts. Recommended for everyone.
Frode Larsen Norway
8. This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff go out of their way to help you, the hostel is clean and airy and has a great atmosphere. The location couldn't be better - right opposite the train station, right by the river and just a short walk into the city. There is a supermarket nearby also.
Amy Roil New Zealand
8. Very convenient place to stay for a night before moving to other cities by bus or train as it is situated just opposite side of bus and train station. There is a fast food shops where you can have nice and cheap meal before getting on the bus. The outside of the building is very old but the room inside are very good! So don't be afraid of entering it!
Junko Kamon Japan
9. From the outside, the building housing the hostel looks pretty run down, but fortunately the hostel itself is bright and clean. And they have air conditioning in the rooms, a big plus! I also liked the bathrooms very much. Lars Friedrich Germany
10. Excellent location if you want to stay near the train station. Great price, nice clean rooms, helpful staff. Megan Kellett Australia
11. The staff here are AMAZING - they will go out of their way to help you, show you your room and suggest places to see in Belgrade. The hostel is directly opposite Central Station, which is handy. This place is everything a hostel should be. I thoroughly recommend it.
Amber Sierek Australia
12. Very Clean, location is excellent. Staff is really friendly and correct. I who'd recommend this hostel to any one.
Robert Matakovic Croatia
13. This is a good location, with very nice stuff. I had here everything I needed, to feel welcome, like at home. The hostel is very clean and well organized
Irina Serban Romania
14. Very good hostel with very good location , near the centar and most important places in town, Next time I will go in the same hostel.
Ljupco Necovski Macedonia